PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets price crash announced
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 15:26
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barista

Did you take an option?

Maybe i just took a deeper look at what he was saying and took a different opinion to you. It does happen. I suggest you read what i said again but just look a little further into it.

As for rubbing my roster etc in peoples faces you couldnt be further from the truth. Everyone knows our roster so whats wrong with saying that i like it. Whats wrong with being proud to work for a company. Again you may call it smugness i just call it happy to work for a company i like working for. Where's the crime in that. And i think your being a little harsh on your so called work colleagues as i have yet to come across anyone who displays what you accuse them of.

There will be some fractious feelings amonst those that did and didnt need to and those that didnt etc etc etc. But backstabbing and condesending comments wont help anyone. just remember that we all had our reasons for what we did or didnt do and anyone who criticises them should ask first then try and live that life then make an informed comment.

Barista. Maybe your making your coffee's a little too strong. Remember we all work together and have the same aim which is the long term success of NJE and therby both saving and creating jobs. Being devisive in these times wont help to achieve that. What ever you did with the options i wish you the best of luck and safe flying.

Smeagal

If smugness is tending to my large mortgage while my wife who was up for redundancy a month ago and may well still be again and therfore not being able to afford an option then you really are *offfensive comment deleted*. Come and pay my mortgage and bills and then you can say what you like about me. *Offensive comment deleted*.

I bet your dying to add your bile and hatred to this debate. But you know that even your supporters will turn on you when NJE guys are going through hell and that includes the one who are left...so you turn on me. Thats fine you dont bother me and enjoy baiting you....i mean you fell for it a few posts ago. We all had our reasons and your usually wrong sources of info have led you a merry dance again.

No one has as you quote "lost thier job". But those that applied took either voluntary redundancy or a part time option or a LTLOA...how may times must you been proven wrong before you do a little further investigating to try and get it right.

Rose tinted specs? If loving your job and think the comapny that you work for is good to work for then they are a big *offfensive language* off pair of specs with a deep rose colour. I know we have problems in NJE and yes sometimes they piss me off but to me the glass is ALWAYS half full. Surely a negative like you must agree that its better to live life being positive and optomistic than....well the bad attitude you show.

Try it you may live longer. Nothing in life is perfect.....only a fool would believe that. My view which you may find hard to chew on is to make even a negative a positive. So i can see that even you have a place in polite society. honestly i do.

If you ever got an airline into the air you better pray for pilots who have the same views rather than your dark side attitude or youll have no end of problems.

Good luck Smeagy...its good to know you're not dead but alive and thinking of more stupid things to say. High IQ.....*offensive language*

Ladies and gentlemen. gone till november will be taking a little break to consider the use off offfensive language here in our corner of PPRuNe.

Last edited by gone till november; 27th Jul 2009 at 15:49.