PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets price crash announced
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2009, 14:46
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hawker 750

Are you and a very quiet Smeagel related? Just a thought.

Not even Qantas claimed to be the safest airline in the world so i find your claim about 3000 hrs etc with 100% dispatch reliability a little far streched.

Unless you are departing with open MEL items or carrying problems back to base for your engineers that would have an NJE a/c grounded.

Even with your tongue in the other cheek its not a clever statement and may come back to bite you one day....or is my tongue a little in either cheek

As you may or may not know we have many a/c around Europe and the world on Hot Spare ready to go with about half an hours notice. No other company that i know of has this and our customers like and appreciate it.

Yes we are expensive but as with everything else, you pay for what you get in life. After all a £250,000 Rolls Royce is only a car like a £10,000 Smart Car (sort of) but i know which i would rather be transported about in, retain its quality and still be around in one piece in 10 years time.

Ps at the end of your 3-4 days time away from base how many days do you get off? Frankly i love my 6/5 roster.

I bet you work many more days than we do or spend many hours at home on sby unable to plan further than a fews hours ahead waiting for someone to ignore NJE and use your company and the tramp steamer comment if i as i assume, directed at NJE, is a cheap comment.

We like you go where ever the customer wants. Sometimes it at short notice sometimes its planned months in advance but customer and money is king

Safe flying smeaga.... i mean Hawker 750

Cacarot

Once again i think a little bit of haterism is going on against NJE.

The truth is that the company has been utilising some under used crew to audit aircraft as they pass through certain airports for which they are entitled to their per diem. TRhis means that crews are not just sat at home festering but keeping in the loop and earning a bit at the same time while doing a good job.

I have yet to meet one crew memeber who wants to leave NJE and generally we feel that the company has been fair in these difficult times and hope that they all come back into the fold soon.

Last edited by gone till november; 26th Jul 2009 at 15:23.