PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHILIPPINE AIRLINES managment pilots NEGATIVE STYLE
Old 26th Jul 2009, 11:52
optimus prime 2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop So Why The Stay In PR

9ball
yes it was the chief of airphil, the old man himself who gave that comment....he claims: 'he can land the F50 there..."(apparrently he was the chief before and he said he can do a better job than all these new hotshots as he calls them....he needs to say something to hang on to his bunch or else they would leave him as well...

Cessna1052
not hiding....just waiting for more replies and researching on some matters.... like you said, and you are right...there are still guys intending to leave(me included) waiting for the right time!! you sound like you are in my list of nice airlines to join...send my regards to jr, and the first airbus380 pinoy...to you of course!!!

macokoleta
you are absolutely correct. i just found out pinoy pilots in lanka have been promoted, sucess stories in vietnam, singapore and all remaining pinoy pilots in golf air have all been promoted to the left seat and many more in the mid east......another proof pinoys can succeed well....contrary to what mr bg of pal airbus says pinoys are bad mouthed abroad....boy, you should hear what his classmates say about him(ass licker, liar, ungentlemanly behavior, traitor, maniac, user......especially the way he puts down his own classmate miss ac, the first woman pilot.....and come to think he was from ateneo....

planestupid
yes the mentality is the same, although some, and i mean some management pilots are really great.... ac, ca, gn....

RNAV.CAP
abosultely right.....!! apparently he could not hang on to his loyal fleet of 737 pilots and they had to go to sama airlines, all doing very well driving luxury cars and trucks bringing home truckloads of goodies too. so he resulted to the usual old technique DESTROYING PEOPLE'S NAMES left and right, especially to the people who left....

pack1
"p.i. nila", well, i could share that sentiment, .... about what they say the pilots are unhappy........., i really do not think so,....some of you expats i heard even own you own private planes..WOW!! not mentioning the mansions you guys build here at home....!!! i agree with you, these self ruling pal management pilots have their little pond to live on....remember rp battling it out with br on the parking lot after rp picks up on the wife of br? apparently, rp likes to pick on women, even on his classmate gl during his training days....hmmm, must be related to bg as well,

to all
one thing you gentlemen must realize, a lot of pal management pilots have suffered from heart sickness....let me see... i could count at least 5...st, ja, jh, sj, bg(he just does not know what a heart is for) and one more i forget... there must be a relationship being a #@%$ and a sick heart

Last edited by optimus prime 2010; 27th Jul 2009 at 10:43. Reason: more response