PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 26th Jul 2009, 09:27
Nevermind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puss In Boots

I have followed this thread intently, without replying. There has been many reasonable and unreasonable comments made by the contributors, and as far as I can see, only the emotion has increased, not the understanding.

I am dismayed that attitudes described on this thread exist on our aeroplanes.
I believe that no matter how considered and measured my contribution may be, many crew (including yourself) would be unable to accept it.

Are you familiar with the SARA cycle? Shock, Anger, Rejection, Acceptance.

I'd suggest this may be appropriate given the description of some postings on other forums.

I would only ask that you do your best to separate facts from feelings, as your contributions to the thread would be far better received.
Going outside areas where you are totally familiar with, gives your contributions little credence.
Nor does your repeating of BASSA information, which is carefully edited to neglect the full picture.
A picture which I hope the crew can have full access to, before putting any cross on a ballot paper.

Please do continue to post, as many of us have sympathy with the difficult situation the cabin crew find themselves in. I'd hope many of us could empathise with that position if we were place there.
But I just hope you and our (mainly excellent) cabin crew are given the full facts as to why BA is proceeding in this manner.