PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJS-717s ?
Thread: NJS-717s ?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2002, 02:47
mppgf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm with stupid
I think there is one word too many in your user name and it's not I'm or stupid!
I have read through the previous posts and cannot see where any Impulse crew have any made arrogant statements or made any statements as to who should be flying any new 717's.
Anyway, how do you know who works for Impulse ? This is an anonymous forum.As for blowing their own horns Balinda please show one example of this.
I know for a fact that most Impulse guys do not want to see any pilot in this country lose their job.They like most other normal people are aware that pilots are people and generalising about people based on who they work for is STUPID!
If NJS gets 717's then good on them.I, like a lot of other people cannot see it happening but it is Qantas's train set and as has been said before they will do what they want.
If NJS don't and this latest rumour of 40 actually happens then as I said in my last post I'm sure there would be direct entry commands for people who have jet command experience ie: NJS and SAA 146 skippers.Whatever happens the amount of flying that is being done is probably going to increase regardless of who is doing it so hopefully noone misses out.