PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 22nd Jul 2009, 20:52
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear

After all it suits them to see cheap CC. Puts the share price up for their future bonus.
Now really, why was it ok for us all to work as "cheap CC" at LGW but it's SO unacceptable at LHR? Please, answer the question, I'd love to hear the answer. Why was LGW different? Why were all these principles thrown out of the window for us? A case of "Not in my backyard"?

But hey, keep posting on the BASSA forum and let yourselves believe that we'll all follow you out on strike.

*HINT* Bullying and harassment is so rife there that the only ones posting are those who comply with the militant viewpoint. Any chance you're kidding yourselves?

At the end of the day, if you strike, I'll have a job and you'll be applying elsewhere. Good luck with that. You'll need it, because the rest of the country (not BASSA, of course) is in a recession. My friends and family are losing jobs and you guys have your fingers in your ears going "La la la, WW is a winker!". Oh and "Why can't we be the same as pilots?"........."who we hate and won't talk to or have dinner with".