PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Digital Mapping - Dimap
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2009, 22:12
SIUYA

Received 81 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down

StandardUserName......

I've disregarded most of what you wrote, because it really doesn't say anything, and it doesn't answer the questions that I previously asked:

Who did you hear that from, and where did you hear it?

If you've got proof and facts, then answer the questions. It's that simple!

You chose to 'blast in' with your first post on PPRuNe and take a swipe at another poster who has obviously had first-hand experience with this outfit, and a bad experience too, by the sounds of things. The same poster also commented in a subsequent post about the apparent amount owed by the company.

You also made allegations of slander 'all over the web', the need for the offender(s) to get legal representation for when the company sues them, and that:

maybe someone might forward this url to their MD just to get the ball rolling?
Do you seriously believe StandardUserName that as a result of nonsense like that, someone's not going to respond and tell you to put-up or shut-up? As stated earlier, if you've got proof and facts, then answer the questions.

Either way you dont know me, the least you can do is be curteous [sic]......
Great demonstration of the English language StandardUserName.....NOT!

But I'll tell you one thing, sonny, you don't know me either, so the very least that you can do is to also be courteous, rather than making ill-considered and intemperate posts like your last one, and also in the vitriolic PM that you sent to me, that was then followed by a totally childish second PM.

Last edited by SIUYA; 21st Jul 2009 at 23:16.