PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - secret service agent denied boarding
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2002, 02:05
PaperTiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going by what appeared on CNN...
1132 EST Dec 27 story is first posted (a tad more than 6 hours). AA internal incident reports posted Jan 2, report of Capt. filing misconduct complaint posted Jan 3.

Understandable on this board that overwhelming support is for the Capt., and as I have said more than once, I support him too if it went down according to the AA version. If you wish to blindly ignore reports that maybe it didn't that's your prerogative. I need all the facts before making a categorical judgment.

I'm still not clear on the sequence of events. Maybe I missed it, but if his form was unacceptable why was he allowed to board AA1715 at all ? And what caused the Capt. to then review his clearance ? The 'grossed out' FA (#1 I assume ).
[quote]A few moments later the #1 flight attendant brought to my attention that she and other flight attendants were concerned about the actions of one of the pax<hr></blockquote>

Tan IIRC and others were right IMO in surmising that this Capt. was dropped in it by the CC whose actions and motives are noticeably absent from most of the accounts.

Inflammatory speculation ? Hardly. I just want to know WTF happened and see the guilty smacked, whoever they are.