PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eaglejet Airlines
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2009, 03:28
Another Old Fogey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eaglejet Line Training

Amazing number of jerks on PPrune - must have little willies...

Back to your question - think about it - if Stefane at EJ published who he has contract connections with, a whole load of PPruners and wannabees would shortcut him and go straight to the airline. Like any other agency, he'll protect his client base as much as possible.

What you have to do is get in touch with Stefane, discuss it with him and if he thinks you are serious, he'll obviously have to let you know who he has contracts with - in my experience, you'd be surprised at the calibre.

Seems "cloak and daggerish", but it does work. Friend of mine did a A320 TR with EJ - training was absolutely first class - major National Carrier using state of the art kit - and Line Training and hour building on a European mid low cost carrier is a dream. Pretty good chance of a permanent job also - after all, you've done 300 hours with them so they know how well you can drive the thing.

Ignore the rubbish you hear about EJ on PPrune - I doubt anybody could be better trained - even by the big hitters like BA - oh forgot, they don't recruit anymore...

Fogey