PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHILIPPINE AIRLINES managment pilots NEGATIVE STYLE
Old 18th Jul 2009, 19:20
makocoleta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
filipina crew

me wifey tells me pal does have a few blokes who seem not to discern truth and fiction,.... they do spread word THAT life of yer fellow kababayans are miserable abroad but disagree i would.....especially to the ones i had the pleasure to fly with.

these filipino blokes work hard, do an honest day's work, and pour their hearts in their jobs. they live with their families, and seem content with life(wouldn't you if you had yer family with you???)

what these jokers in pal management are trying to do is simply discourage more exodus...as simple as that... by convincing yer kabayans that it is not good outside the comfort zone...

they spread AND MAKE UP MAKE-BELIEVE malicious rumors about filipino pilots getting sacked, ridiculed, austracized, WHEN IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND....a lot of your countrymen are promoted as CAPTAINS.....

a lot of these captains get promoted in management, support team, instructors(A LOT OF THEM), and administrators...

i think it makes sense...

THEY HAVE TO RESULT TO UNGENTLEMANLY WAYS TO ACHIEVE THEIR OBJECTIVE...TO APPEAR GOOD, LOVELY, VIABLE, WORTHY OF THEIR POSITIONS TO MR TAN...AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO LIE, CHEAT, MALIGN, AND

SELL THEIR SOULS.....DAMN!!!

now lads, would you sell your soul???? don't filipinos believe in do unto others what others should do unto you, what happened to your morals PAL MANAGEMENT TEAM???

Last edited by makocoleta; 19th Jul 2009 at 16:26.