PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 17th Jul 2009, 14:04
Runway vacated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PiB wrote

A friend of my daughter got a job as cabin crew at LGWlast year . She lasted five weeks. She would phone up her Dad and say that she was too tired to drive home, such was her fatigue from multiple short sectors and then a longhaul flight the next day. Since she resigned she now has a much better job that pays nearly twice as much. The only good thing to come out of her experience is that she had BA on her CV, which still helps obviously..
This is exactly the sort of hearsay and rumour that constitutes "facts" on planet BASSA. ONE person was tired at least ONCE, and the entire package at LGW is unworkable. I guess that makes all the cc working for Virgin, Thompson, First Choice, Thomas Cook etc etc etc, either MUCH more resilient or just plain dumb for working under such awful conditions.

I suggest BA recruit them asap as there will be many vacancies at LHR by Christmas! The dinosaurs at BASSA have made it inevitable.