PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Jul 2009, 09:13
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Imagine my surprise that they'd question PWC's neutrality. This from the organisation that's already insinuated that BA have two sets of accounts, one especially concocted just to rip the crew off. Or that believed that the major shareholders would oust WW at the meeting. Or that MB had no idea what his CEO was doing and would sack him the minute he found out. Or published a breakdown of their figures and stated straight afterwards that they wouldn't engage in discussion with BA about those numbers. There's no telling BASSA anything that doesn't fit in with their point of view and it's alarming in the extreme. As for that letter, it's beneath contempt. Mind you, having seen people on the company forum calling BF and WW thieves and liars I'm amazed that people are so secure in the belief of their continued employment by the very people they so vehemently attack.

So many good men and women are being driven to the brink of redundancy by these self-righteous individuals.

I could weep.

MrB