PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the IFALPA/HKAOA Cathay recuitment ban fair?
Old 25th May 2002, 02:03
hvy 18 wheeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I have just a few questions myself for all of you!!!!!
Which if any of you are already employed by CX, and in the AOA?

If the answer is any at all then you are helping to disable the situation even further by putting all this caviar in the public arena!

If the answer is none, then i am deeply suspicious, however if it is truly a think tank for non employees of CX trying to either justify what they are about to do or not about to do then you guys are spending a hell of alot of time talking around the same subject!

It is this easy: If you have applied to Cx in the last year or so and they ring you up for an interview and you decline then that is YOUR DOING!

If they ring you up and you accept the interview and you get in, then that is YOUR DOING!

If you join CX under the AOA recruitment ban, then that is YOUR DOING!

If you are already employed in CX and take an upgrade then that is YOUR DOING!

I am sure you could use a little lateral thinking for a second and understand that in any union there is hardly ever a show of 100% confidence in the votes it recieves for a motion of such magnitude as strike etc etc etc......

I believe there is alot of confusion, discontent, missunderstanding etc etc etc out there, for those of you who don't have the CX job yet you are quite happy to slam the ones who do, and for those of you that may have missed out in the past you might still feel a little resentment of the ones who got in and now to you seem to be earning the BIG BUCKS.

If you all spent this much time sending resume's instead of bitching to each other whom most of you will not know, then you would probably be placed in other airlines by now........

Oh but then i forgot..........
If you don't have mates in Virgin Blue then you probably won't get in, and if you don't have mates in most airlines then you won't get in, and if you had any mates in CX then ask them for their opinions and leave it at that!