PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair still taking on FOs?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2009, 16:49
MrHorgy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Command B is the only person on this thread that has any clue what he is talking about. We are getting first hand experience from someone who is actually flying the LINE for RYR here so I think he knows what he is talking about, do you not agree blackred1443 and MVE?? Do you actually fly for RYR yourself? Thought not.
I gave up posting on Pprune a long time ago. I'm a senior FO at Ryanair, I have over 1400hrs now, up from my 200 I had when I joined 18 months ago. Pprune is a venting station for anger against persons that have done better than others. The arguments wheeled out against RYR and O'Leary are the same bleatings they were 2 years ago.

My advice - sound out some REAL RYR employees if you can, and ask them yourselves.

Regarding training, I have been quoted a figure of 120 cadets for this years intake, and there are some base training at the moment. Type rating courses are being delayed now until next year. Forgive me, but is this not sound logic? Would you rather pay your 30,000E and then get no flying, when your based on a contract that pays you PER HOUR? It's not rocket science.

Horgy