PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How & where to do Time Building.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 23:11
pablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys

very nice flaming on the kid.

Some of you are lucky to be born in countries where equal opportunities are a common thing, but sadly some of us come from banana countries.
Sadly we can't choose where we are born, and we are not at fault of the stupid rules our country makes.

In Spain it's very difficult to fin a job for any non-Spaniard, yet some of us have been able to start a career thanks to the opportunities we got in other countries due to this equal-opportunity philosophy.
I think that doesn't give the right to anyone to come and flame me when I ask something here.

I didn't choose the country where I was born. This is the same as if you blame someone for a murder his father made.

Especially for Indian kids it's going to be hard(er) because there are way too many coming out of schools. Same as happened in Spain that in a matter of 3-4 years there were 4000 freshly licensed but unemployed pilots (for a total of 12000 licenses, 33% unemployment)

Please guys be a little bit more respectful. If you don't have anything constructive to say just STFU and have some respect for the people that is trying to find a break in this difficult moments.