PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Jul 2009, 22:45
TorC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Andyismyname
Wow, Human Factor, that confirms what I had thought could occur under SOSR.

Lizanne Malone is leading us up the garden path toward unemployment.

FOR ANY CABIN CREW OUT THERE, PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT I-resign.com - Community - Dismissal for SOSR - Some Other Substatial Reason

Andy
Yes, that makes a very interesting and informative read. An ESSENTIAL read in fact.

I was handed a sheet of paper at CRC yesterday. Not headed, but reportedly from bassa. I've binned it, but the jist of it was that if anyone gets a new contract in the mail from BA, then they should not sign it. The idea seemed to be that if none sign, then come the 91st day, BA will be unable to operate.

I imagine bassa sees that as the time that BA just rolls over and agrees to whatever bassa wants.

Given that Unite has lawyers, I find it impossible to believe that bassa is not aware of the real implications of what they are suggesting, adding to my suspicions that there is another agenda. An agenda not being shared with their members.

To any bassa members reading this thread, please please please share the above link with as many people as you can.