PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Jul 2009, 12:15
bealine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Da Dog - thanks for your response.

Wrong about the "pool crew" at last count it was barely 500 in the pool.
Okay - even 500 would mean a good number of flights could operate - even more if we wet leased from our usual suppliers!

Wrong again, read back through the thread to see exactly what is happening to our (pilots) terms and conditions, if you can't be bothered to trawl through it ,then PM me and I will send the grissily details. But I assure you they have not been as you say
Okay - I will take your word for that! I have skimmed 17 pages and can't find anything but if you PM me, I will certainly pass the "grisly details" around our TU reps and staff to ensure that everyone knows exactly to what you agreed.

Aston Martin?? Try a 10 year old french diesel car
Ah - that's you! I asure you though, that when I take my trusty VW Polo into work, I am often followed by pilots in rather tasty cars. (Not that I'm jealous - if I had seriously considered aviation as a career before mid-life, I may very well be a pilot and earning enough to live instead of trying to support a family on a little over £20K pa and just about to go into arrears on the mortgage for the first time in 28 years (after successive years of pay freezes and miniscule increases, I find it galling that Broughton/Walsh want to attack the lowest-paid employees in the company!)