PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Jul 2009, 11:51
Da Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealine

I don't believe in calling a strike at this stage, unless BASSA is backed into a corner. Apart from the blindingly obvious inconvenience to our non-deserving customers, I rather suspect that a strike would (a) result in Cabin Crew, many of whom are personal friends, losing jobs as the teams of "pool crews" Willie has created are brought in to operate services and (b) a strike would possible dewstroy British Airways for ever!
Wrong about the "pool crew" at last count it was barely 500 in the pool.

The deal done with BALPA left our pilots with their Terms and Conditions intact. Those who drive an Aston Martin to work will still be able to do so and can look forward to a nice fat share option in a couple of years. It is a diabolical insult to the Three Front-Line Groups to expect us to sit back and accept lifestyle changing contractual changes.
Wrong again, read back through the thread to see exactly what is happening to our (pilots) terms and conditions, if you can't be bothered to trawl through it ,then PM me and I will send the grissily details. But I assure you they have not been as you say
with their Terms and Conditions intact.
Aston Martin?? Try a 10 year old french diesel car