PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 09:25
PPRuNeUser0178

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hundred percent, you know you won't, these characters have made a choice and they cannot change it, they have chosen to lick the greasy management pole fir their own ends so they can get on in ryanair. In doing this they have become hairy camels foot soldiers. The ryanair management style equates to outdated sweatshop slavery and they have aligned themsleves to thar so that they can secure positions as masters in this regime and be the bulliers rather than the bullied. For that reason you will never get his type to admit that pilots at the moment do not have a voice in ryanair and at the very least balpa would give them that voice. Instead they join a campain of intimidation and threats where they believe they are one of the chiefs, it is all so similar to how Hitler ruled Nazi Germany, many Germans wanted to revolt against Hitler but the iron grip the Nazis had over the country meant almost certain suicide for those who opposed him from within. In the end Hitler ruled Germany to the bitter end and look where he took his country. An extreme comparison granted, but slavery is not. If a base is only viable by running it without union input, how anyone can support such an absurd claim is beyond me, hell if we remove human rights then surley anybase could be made viable, but where do pilots draw the line? Where would hairy **** face and co draw the line? If balpa are not recognised then it is due to a campaign of threats intimidation and bullying, if I were an fo having to share a flight deck with any if these henchmen I don't know if the duty could be completed in a safe crm environment. This is truley one of the low points for both ryanair and our profession as a whole. I hope MOL's body fluids are keeping his henchmen who post here warm at night, because I don't know how they can live with themselves, truley astonishing that such 3rd world management is permitted to thrive on your backs today.

Best of luck to the ryanair guys, it can only get worse for you now, and i' m sure they will post that getting worse means bases staying open and jobs saved etc etc, fine let them believe that if they like the more enlightened of us know what it really means!