PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Jul 2009, 09:15
Dozza2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What makes me a little sad is the attitude towards crew when the others find out they are non members.

Did a nice long day trip recently, 5 crew, 2 pursars, one called off stand by. Fair enough, no others avail i guess.

Everyone got on really well the in charge pursar was a top bloke, very good at his job and ticked all the boxes. On the t/r the other pursar asked him for the bassa number and he said he doesn't have it, and wasn't in it.

Cue the rest of the day a bolshy attitude from the other pursar towards the in charge.........Pathetic. It's not a requirement.

My absoloute favourite recently was flying with a skip who had a phone call saying he got reported by a crew member for harrassment. The manager said they looked into it and it wasn't on his record and it had been disregarded. It transpired that the crew were in the bar and 3 of the 4 crew were crying out for facts on the state of the company, which were given. Just the one crew member felt it was all wrong and that the skip was spreading rubbish.....thus the need for a report.

Now, tell me which side of the f/d door has a 'god complex'.......