PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2009, 16:25
The Real Slim Shady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hundredpercent,

You took the quotation out of context and that, together with your evident lack of insight in to the workings of BALPA and Industrial Tribunals, rather hangs you by your own petard.

Firstly, the tactic of isolating the protagonists is not new: secondly, the spineless masses of Union acolytes, when faced with the grim reality that they could be next, back down and the support crumbles.

That leaves the leaders to fight their own fight, supported by the union or not, while the rest of cowards like you make certain that nothing falls at your door.

The leaders then win the victory of reinstatement, but the Tribunal is powerless to enforce it: hence they are still out of work!

Unite or perish refers not to your calls for union recognition, but rather the very sound advice that your blessed union is utterly worthless unless every last one of you is prepared to stand up and be counted, which, patently you are not.

You all bitch and moan because some of us really don't like your grubby little union: I have yet to see any of you put your heads above the parapet and canvas for your strongly held beliefs.

I have yet to hear even your union officials answer the questions I asked directly of them in private correspondence: in short, you are all mouth and no action.

I reiterate, you have no valid, coherent case to put forward: you all resort to personal attacks and abuse because you are incapable of presenting a manifesto of improvements.

I really don't care to involve myself in your pathetic little charade: the bases are rejecting the recognition applications one by one. Perhaps your demonstrated inadequacies and constant whining has done more to convince them than I ever could.