PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 9th Jul 2009, 22:59
overstress

PPRuNe Person

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am seriously worried for the mental state of some posters. Out of courtesy (and for the forum rules), I won't name them.

I don't mean that they are mad, but some serious denial is taking place here. When the inevitable happens to BASSA I am very concerned that they will be mentally unprepared.

Constantly repeating a false viewpoint won't delay the inevitable. The 'pure denial' phase is evident in some contributions. Some of us have been trying to help by making suggestions for a considerable time. We have received no thanks from some. Most pilots have no wish to see their colleagues led to the scaffold but that is what BASSA is doing.

PiB: we get the message, you do not value pilots. Fine, the big cabin in the sky will continue to magically get you to destination. Some news for you: your valuation of us is irrelevant, it is BA's that matters. Likewise, your (supposed) profession is about to be valued by BA against the marketplace, we will see what will happen, good luck