PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots New Vueling
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2009, 20:02
N-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Jimmy... look at your PM box.

Anyhow, let me answer also here for all to read.

- I'm not originally from Catalunya but Madrid, and beside Castellano, I do speak Catalan, Gallego and starting Euskara (this will take some extra time). So imagine that effort to learn is not a broblem if there is a willing. Also had worked in Portugal and Germany and you can add those languages to the list. Will every pilot at Vueling do the same effort, starting by the french ones?

- I don't know how the new Management will work, but I can tell you that in both sides (now a unique one) they didn't love the pilot union idea. Sepla is useless even at Iberia and others will only promote strikes instead of solutions. I bet you a dinner that those identified as conflictive unionist will have to do their best at next LPC.

- Spain is part of Europe and we had good advantages just like Greece had. But if at Aegean they ask me to know fluent Greek, at Air France good french, Swiss, Niki and DLH good Deutsch, etc, etc... I don't see why should not ANY spanish airline conduct all exams and interviews in spanish... just like other countries do. This is not discrimination, I call it reciprocity, and it's fair.

- From what I have read from you, here and at PM, you may be a normal good person to have a coffee with, also wish many of your non-spanish team-mates at Vueling behave like you do; this should lead to have no problems, just do your work and foreget about CCOO or Sepla useless ****, they will do NOTHING for you, except take your money away. And this is CERTIFIED.

Good landings mate!!