View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 21:47
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gatbusdriver

The answer to your questions,
1 - down the toilet
2 - union recognition.
The head of personnel in Ryanair is on record (unofficialy of course) as saying "what you guys need is a union"
The mangement are astounded, read ASTOUNDED that the pilot are so stupid, and so absolutely thick that they cannot appreciate that Jeezuz ask EW what the pilots need . . . what does he reply ? union representation. . . how thick can people be ? ? ?
Don't know (in fact I'm quite sure not ) if what a Ryanair Boeing driver needs is somebody from the "Atlantic Barons old boys club" going into the ring with the Dublin Street Fighters that they work for. As previous posters have suggested , something a bit more "roughneck" might be in order, I don't think Lord King was a pushover , but he wasn't MOL
Too many brain dead wee laddies in FR though, and until their testicles descend nothing will happen. . . .
Well, in life we get what we deserve, earn, and demand, don't hold your breath UK pilots, back to the DUB guys but they are already tired of fighting I suspect, apart from JG (Good on you mate )

Last edited by captplaystation; 8th Jul 2009 at 22:00.