PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 8th Jul 2009, 19:50
CFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC - perhaps it's because all the serious questions will have been asked in private by the institutional investors and it would be a waste of time fielding endless questions about the cabin crew dispute from stooges? Do you really think that if there was a Q&A session then the collective views of Mrs Miggins and Joe Average (500 shares between them) would change the corporate strategy?
Actually Hand Solo I do think it would make a difference.

Just from the comments on this forum - regularly - one can see that some of the FC community have no idea whatsoever of the current CC/BA ongoing shenanigans.
I personally would like to see Mr Broughton either back WW in public just so we are sure what side of the fence he is on. I cannot believe the whole board are behind WW in bringing IA upon BA yet again for this is WW's sole agenda - break the Unions (except his Balpa chums of course) just to please the greedy corporates....whoops, sorry I meant the 'institutional investors'.