PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 8th Jul 2009, 19:13
Hand Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC - perhaps it's because all the serious questions will have been asked in private by the institutional investors and it would be a waste of time fielding endless questions about the cabin crew dispute from stooges? Do you really think that if there was a Q&A session then the collective views of Mrs Miggins and Joe Average (500 shares between them) would change the corporate strategy?

NJR - it would take a brave soul to venture into the bearpit that is a BASSA rally and voice a contradictory opinion. Perhaps you've seen the abuse heaped upon those who dare to disagree on your own forums? I suspect those that disagreed with BASSA (like the last two CSDs I flew with) all stayed at home rather than waste a journey. I was downroute on the day of the meeting and even I would have shyed away from debating the matter with the crew in my presence given the level of anger and foul language eminating from their coven. Which is a pity because their arguments against change were manifestly b******s.

Last edited by Hand Solo; 8th Jul 2009 at 19:25.