PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay News
Thread: Cathay News
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2001, 14:59
Truth Seekers Int'nl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't want to upset anyone here but I think it's time to stop the bullsh!t. I am in the CX interview system right now and have NO INTENTION of refusing,putting off,stalling or whatever other words you like to call it to satisfy the HKAOA in its march towards self destruction. I witnessed the pilots strike in Oz in '89 and a couple of my mates (both with AN) will never ever get back into aviation because of the faith they put into the AFAP and where are the AFAP now? Don't get me wrong I don't hate unions but they are not going to run my life and career opportunities. I still owe my folks a lot of money for my flying lessons and am not going to be able to repay it on my present salary and paying Oz tax.
I don't like the company I work for at present and have been trying to secure employment elsewhere for sometime now. Have finally got the break and am not going to sacrifice it. Sorry, but you have to get a life sometimes and be thankful for good money and even C scalers are on bloody good dough with Cathay.