PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots New Vueling
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 13:22
Jimmy Hoffa Rocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sky star- You are right it doesnt matter if its Sepla. The main thing is to stand behind a pilot representative and stick together. All together Spanish and foreign pilots as one. The Vueling Sepla representative would stand up for Vueling pilots and would not be working for Sepla Iberia. I would have preferred an independant union to Seplabut it would be too much work and nobody seems to want to do it.

N-1 and sea sex

I agree with you that foreign pilots need to speak Spanish at Vueling.

There were ( and are 0 French pilots who were arrogant and did not show
enough respect for Spain, I agree. Please lets not divide foreigners and Spanish as we all want the same things. The management promoted the pilots divided, dont you see this. Dont continue in the trap.

Dont forget how the company got foreigners to keep the unions out.

There was a Spanish level 4 test last year. In fact Many foreign pilots at Vueling have made an effort to learn Castellano. There are a few dickheads true.

I have a question for you N-1. How many Spanish pilots coming from outside Catalunya have made an effort to learn 20 words of Catalan.
Why not ?

We are in Europe. Spain has benefitted from the European community.
With many Spanish pilots working in the UK and at Ryanair and Easyjet

Yes there are a few foreign pilots who have not made an effort to learn Spanish.

We say again. English is the language of aviation.

N-1. The situation for the Clickair bosses at the new Vueling is different.

By the way Vueling has a comite de empresa with TCP's who have the majority. If the new bosses at Vueling behave as they did at Clickair there will be labour problems. Also I dont think management want the pilots and tcps to join together at the comite and CCOO. I hear of pilots signing up with CCOO we do not have representation. This cannot be signing with CCOO ?

Dont think the new Clickair bosses want problemas with the pilots who work really hard. We are in currently in difficult economic times. No one is asking for more money. We as pilots want to help the company the new Vueling and make it stronger.

Our goal to promote efficiency.

But lets be men and not cowards. The time will come to show whether we have balls or not. And to support our pilot representatives.

Tough times.
With Air Nostrum, Futura pilots,etc unemployed. I feel for those guys. It's not easy.