PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Jul 2009, 10:42
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC

Why do you not understand my point? Its pretty clear.

As for the Bassa comment I'll just re-emphasise:

wobble2plank - you carry on believing just what you want to believe.
Well, CFC, I have just had a peruse of your previous postings on Pprune and you seem to be someone who just shoots down opinions without posting any of your own. That since you registered.

If you feel that BASSA has excelled in the negotiations with BA and achieved a solution that is acceptable to all BASSA members then please post it here.

Otherwise your one shot attempts at put downs are not contributions.

You actually put forward very few points and the ones that you do put forward don't seem to be very relevant or accurate.

For information the change to the box C limits within the BALPA deal are there specifically to reduce the requirement for 'heavy' crew. So, your concerns for flexible and cost saving pilots have been put to rest.

As to the LCY-NYC routes I am led to believe that the crewing is due to the small number of pilots who will be qualified to operate the 318 out of city. Combining the requirement to keep training costs down and the fleet small the regularity of the crossing precludes a 'one out one back' strategy.

Not sure how accurate the above is but there are fewer issues with the CC being LCY 'qualified' therefore the pool of available manpower is greater hence the frequency of LCY trips for CC will be fewer.

Said it before and say it again BA is an incompetent dinosaur that simply has no clue in today's environment.
Rosco, odd then that until this recession they seem to have been quite good at making money?

Possibly not as much as they could have but, with this clean up going on, I think we will see a far better 'dinosaur' on the other side.

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs but, oddly enough, the eggs don't like being broken. Hence we end up in todays situation.