PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SO Bypass Pay Case
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2009, 19:30
airplaneridesrfun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rumor and banter like this is a good reason to not use this board, and instead post insight under your own name on a more secure board.

I'm not sure how the last few posts relate to BPP. Too many negative (possible mgt.) people on this board trying to get you to expect less, when we should be looking forward as a team that is going to be successful.

I am a hypocrite for posting, because I despise half of what is said here as it is noise, and not real information (unless you actually believe it). CPA tactical management (FOP) knew they had to pay BPP, but tried to get away with it. The worst that could happen is that they had to go to the labor tribunal. In the mean time they are getting to keep money owed to S/O's, and FO's. I am deeply greatful for SW keeping the company honest, and protecting our contracts. I hope the people in charge of the FOP department can now follow our own vision to be a socially responsible company; after all, that is one of the core mission's of the organization. "If you don't know where you are going, you will never get there"; but the CPA vision statement sets what we are trying to do clearly. A good read for any managers on this board, as each vision statement is mutually inclusive.