PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2009, 09:44
Aldente

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To "Mr and Mrs Ryanair", aka The Real Slim Shady and Abusing the Sky :-

What's "right" in my opinion is that people (a handful of pilots in this case) who are pro BALPA, should stop being selfish and start thinking seriously about the impact and consequences the BALPA unionization WILL have on other people's lives; CC's, engineers, people on ground duties...
and

There is a over "i vote for NO BALPA recognition" 90% vote in EMA base.
If as you say, only a handful of pilots want BALPA at your base, and 90% are going to vote no, then what on earth are you afraid of ? !!! As someone has already said, let them have the vote, then it can be put to bed and forgotten about.

ATS, your posts are now bordering on the hysterical !(bricks through windows etc). If what you say about lack of support is true, then you have nothing to worry about. So why are you and hubby so wound up ?!

You work for Ryanair, your husband works for Ryanair, Ryanair pays your mortgage and your social life revolves round cabin crew, ground staff and engineer friends in your cosy little existence at EMA. Meanwhile you're never off PPRUNE (talking about Ryanair of course !)

Have you ever thought of broadening your horizons a bit more ?

PS Good luck with the vote, from what you say you have nothing to fear ......

PPS Slim you still haven't answered a question I posted a while back asking you to explain :-

"The campaign only asks for dignity and respect - why is Ryanair putting a cost on or a penalty for treating its employees better?"

Over to you !