PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 19:04
FreeBird1106

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a simple question to all the management clowns here: if the company decides to close a base (which they won't do of course, but that's the best these moppets have come up with), would the airport not have a case in suing RYR for breach of contract? On one hand publicly blame the £10 tax, internally blaming BALPA? Sounds like a no brainer to me.. arm the airport's lawyers with a selection of the EW,DOB and PB's documents, job done! And that's a few millions gone then. Not to mention the loss of pax to ezy or other. How are they going to justify themselves here? It just blows my mind how any pilot can believe any of this. And please all the June/July '09 union-busting joiners spare me the "we are going to lose a 1000 jobs, get fired, the sick mother story and the poor engineers". What if this was all a bluff, smoke, just to keep a few crapping themselves? Big mistake if you ask me! Should I mention these tactics lack any morality? Silly me..

TRSS, Leo and all the "I'm all right Jack" clique are working hard at dragging the debate around base closures and alleged job losses in a company that is forecasting 300M profit this year and has orders for another 100 Boeings. Let's get this back on the subject of recognition, true negotiations between management and pilots. To be recognized as professionals who have their say in the t&c's. Let the majority democratically decide if they want to stop the downward spiral. Let's keep the kids who have just borrowed 33K (and the rest) the choice between permanent or contractor. No setting up a dodgy Ltd company in EI controlled by a few obscure accountants. A transparent pay scale, an A/L system that is fair and tranparent. The few hardcore company defenders do not represent the majority of pilots. As for the 2 moppets mentioned above they are just looking after no1, show management how good boys they are at a**-licking to safeguard there own future.. Let me guess Leo, you probably are "floating" BRK paid at the "old" brk rate, what would you care if a base closed? And TRSS, you'll be all right Jack, with all that good work I bet you EMT will have a vacant position for you.. good boy. Won't lose your job or base after all, hey? Pathetic!