PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJS-717s ?
Thread: NJS-717s ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2002, 08:41
Cart_tart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not so long ago, when rumours were flying thick and fast at NJS, the rumour re FR wanting to get rid of the "airline" side of things went around. A company newsletter came out in an attempt to stop some of the rumours that were going around including the one about FR wanting to sell the airline component. D.M. included her phone number - both office and mobile and made a request that if anyone heard any rumour to call her directly and find out what was really going on, rather than let things get blown out of proportion.
I like to think positively that our jobs are safe. I read the article yesterday and was quite excited at the prospect of us getting rid of those chemical bombs and getting something lovely, shiny and new like the 717's. But after reading the posts on this thread I don't feel quite so optimistic. I hope our jobs are safe and if we are "taken over" then the crews will go too.
Can anyone that REALLY know's anything comment on this development? When I say REALLY knows, I mean someone who has heard from the horses mouth, not from mere galley gossip.
I may take D.M. up on her offer and call her tomorrow and find out for myself.