GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fhs300,

You forgot to mention few things...
-you get to wear a uniform at school
-you will be brain washed free of charge by their marketing department
-you will have to spend +80k (integrated) WITHOUT job guarantee
-you might have to come up with another +30k for type raiting
-you will probably have to pay back your loan for another 10-15 years (if you can get one)
-you will be very proud to be BIG FTO graduate, but once online you will realize that people dont give a $hit where you done your training, and at some point (if your head finally going to come out of your a$$) you will realize that at least 95% of your colleagues finished their training with other/smaller schools (to the "superior" one that you mentioned) to get the same job, same salary and same benefits

Anybody has a right to spend as much as they WISH/CAN on their training, but trying to tell some kid that "you and others" will be the best pilots and others probably wont its just plain stupid.
Aviation sector is not limited just to UK and their BIG FTOs.
The licence will be THE SAME because you will have to pass THE same exams/check rides, to THE SAME standards.
Next time RTFQ before you post, as he probably wouldnt be asking for airline sponsorship if he was to have spare 100k.

CaptainKing,

I would advise you to get your PPL first and wait till you turn 18 to see how things are going to look like in aviation market.
When it comes to sponsorship its going to be very hard to find one.
SE Asian airlines such as Cathay and Singapore ask for Nationals or at least legal residents (correct me if Im wrong).
ME airlines look for Nationals as well, the only exeption was Etihad but they stopped (they still have one ot two assessments this year, but they alredy announced that there will bo no more this year) their cadet programee for foreigners and nobody knows if its going to reopen ever again.
Dont think about it so much right now as nobody knows what future holds.
Get good grades at school, enjoy your teenage life, get you PPL for now and DONT be in rush anywhere as you are very young.

Good Luck.