PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 4th Jul 2009, 11:30
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PC767

Are you happy and prepared to accept the BA proposals in their entirety?
There is certainly room for negotiation, as I have already stated. However, as they stand the proposals are not the death warrant that CC are making out and IF push comes to shove, I will accept in their entirety.

Have BA provided you with all the information you require on the financial impact of the changes to your salary?
The only financial impact on my salary arises from the proposed Fixed Monthly Duty Payment. The amount of this has to be agreed between BA and Unite, therefore BA do not yet have all the information. Additionally, it was stated clearly yesterday on the live chat that this is still an option and BA are happy to leave the status quo on this. So, yes, I have all the information that is available at the moment.

Is your decision truely informed?
Yes I believe it is. If you feel I have overlooked something then please say. I certainly believe it is far more informed than the theory that "BA just want to smash the Unions" which is nothing more than BASSA rhetoric to wind up the members to achieve their own agenda.

Your turn now...same questions