PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2009, 18:15
powdermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok....may I recant the "grow a pair " comment, it was however based on the fact that "fear" of outcome is driving people to not fight for and preserve conditions which are without question in decline!
So let's move on, the issue is not that BALPA or IALPA will save your job if due to genuine economical issues, positions will be made redundant, **** happens, I KNOW! however the issue is that you should have the RIGHT to vote for OR against recognition, WITHOUT any fear of losing your base, job, way of life etc....and until ALL get involved and allow democracy to rule, then economic crisis or boom time, it won't matter, BECAUSE without a common voice, management can do whatever they desire to reduce costs and keep share holders happy, for they will ALWAYS demand more,
Vote, have your voice heard, and move with the outcome. BUT unfair treatment is NOT acceptable in any workplace. That is all the point that I am making.

FURTHERMORE, there MAY and I pray not, come a day when you or one of your colleagues gets mistreated ( sacked, bullied, put on too many standbys, moved, reduced pay, change of roster etc) and there will be NO one to help, no one to agree and fight your corner on, no support of any kind, no renumeration....what happens then? and it will be all too easy for management, as this is EXACTLY why they have you all so divided! Its a real shame!

Last edited by powdermonkey; 3rd Jul 2009 at 18:34.