PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 3rd Jul 2009, 09:28
T5 Mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What arrogance. Many don't work in BA as there are other great airlines in the UK other than BA. Just goes to show how much the BASSA castle is built on sand...

The government should guarantee UK final salary pensions as it guarantees gold plated state pensions.
Brilliant. You're prepared to absolutely screw my generation, who not only has no opportunity to have a DB scheme, but also is paying through the nose for the excesses of your generation's scheme liabilities.

You can be guaranteed inter-generational warfare as well if you continue down that road!

Why should I bother looking at what other countries provide. I asked the question
Perhaps a basic degree of research might help you look more informed and less reactionary...you implied a position without having done research and were proven quite incorrect in your assumption.

(I note that SP appears to have retracted the ingratitude quoted above by deleting his/her post).