PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 14:45
Bruce Wayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
geoff1248

Guys
I am nothing more that one of your many passengers. A person who, thanks to Easy,Ryan,Jet,Bmi etc have been able to go to places that my parents could only dream of.
Are you really thinking of taking on Ryan at a time when their coffers are full of cash and they have plenty of trained staff ready and able to jump into your shoes. Your timing is as bad at the miners.
As a passenger let me say that none of the Loco airlines have much passenger loyalty. I will fly with whoever is the cheapest at the time. So if you disrupt Ryan for a while then I will just fly someone else. Doesn't matter whose name is on the plane.
If you really want to disrupt Ryan rather than its passengers (who you may not get back) then try working strictly to rule.
the grim repa hi geoff - great argument for letting my career going down the potty.so you can have a cheap swan of to wherever.maybe you should give us a call if anything develops and we will make sure that your flight is not disturbed.you nearly had me going there,you joker you.now switch off the light and go back to bed luvvy.
A great response to a passenger, it's the passengers that generate the revenue that PAY YOUR wages.

You seem to think that MOL wont have an airline without you.

Without people like Geoff in York, buying tickets, you wont have a job.

Geoff makes a fair point. It is not a good time to throw your toys out of the pram and make demands.

Geoff makes a fair point that LoCo ticket buyers dont have brand loyalty.

Yet all you can do to a fair comment from a passenger is to be rude and derisory? Very professional! Yet with the same breath you demand dignity and respect?

I wont hold my breath waiting for the sound of the "pop" from your head coming out of your ass.

Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 2nd Jul 2009 at 16:01.