PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 14:27
alibaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have only seen one party making intimidatory memos and setting out rumours across the network through the various channels. So true to form who do you think it likely is?

I can say that Ryanair management are here on PPRUNE to stir the pot. It's all about making the pilots feel isolated and as individuals and a minority no matter what your beliefs or way of thinking. Split and all is won for management.

Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer and implement fear. It is the only way Ryanair management know how to play. Individuals need to be able to see this surely? Management must be rubbing their hands in glee at seeing these tactics work. Please wake up and realise what these types of tactics are for, what and how they are used. They want to set pilots against each other in such a way as when there is no cohesion and turning on each other as it is easier to spilt a group and do what their agenda is. Simple warfare tactics is that.

Sorry but I think you have to see this for what it is. Collectively and as one is the only way this whole situation and mess will be sorted out.