PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA No Guarantee
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 12:44
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You lose credibility when you push your own political agenda.
maybe the car industry learnt from the farmers and pastorlists how to scam....
R.OCKAPE
With regard to your advice, thank you, but I take the view that I admire those who have the courage to articulate the strength of their own convictions, as you have.
Which is a slight paradox from your side if you don't mind me saying.

It's a very common trait on these forums.

It is also is something that a trainee pilot will demonstrate to me before he gets any ticks in any box, yes sir. You know, can he make a blessed decision and will he act on it. Of course is it the right one is coloured right up there.

My intemperate language admittedly was off the pace for the general respectful tone of the pprune rotorheads forum. I am happy to amend that.
The rest is fact and I am constantly stymied as to why more people don't examine fact before they cast their spell upon the, -- sorry vote-- upon their brethren.

As far as the primary production sector in OZ having capacity to scam to their own benefit, well obviously your suite is very short in that field.

You can be outstanding in the field and still come home with little more than crumbs. pun intended.

It's the Euro and US farmers that are paid subs to plough, plant, and plough in crops and then the surplus is used to trade against the dear old aussie farmer who does it unsibsidised. Not much wonder they have a very high suicice rate.

Most of aviation in oz works on the same pitch.

It was rather amusing to note that it was one the unions of oz that took advantage of the work choices dismissal laws (and found themselves well noted in national media) to sack a few of their staff on the knocker of the legislations' final day. you get that!
cheers tet