PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 05:13
CFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by BigBrutha:

What evidence do you have that Walsh has scared away business? I could equally argue that he has bought us customers- customers who would hate to see BA fail, who may not have booked with us if it wasn't for him explaining how close we are to the brink. I have seen no evidence of any adverse effect from the publicity we've had recently. But I do know talks breaking down with Unions, and irresponsible unions beating their chests will scare passengers away very quickly. As of course will a ballot for IA.

The above comment sums up just how out of touch many are who use this forum. I find it quite incredible that some are burying their heads in the sand, blame CC, blame Unions, blame everybody else, from their smug position of having their "savings to the company" sorted.

If any of you on hear think that the customers are not ALREADY moving then I suggest you stretch your legs a bit more and ask for yourself.