PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 1st Jul 2009, 16:07
dmwhite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree completely with the real slim shady...

I hate to echo the scores of other posts that have been made on various threads on Ryanair but...

1. GPMG, if boarding via an airbridge REALLY matters to you then use an airline with fares high enough to support the longer turnaround times and higher airport charges.

2. Its right there on the bl**dy booking page... EXTRA BAGS. Extra weight? I don't recall having seen that on the website on any of the countless occassions I have used Ryanair. In short - read the information.. it isn't even small print!

3. I'm sure Ryanair will be quick to apologise that they were unable to provide you with a 38 inch seat pitch, AVOD and an inflight massage in return for your tenner. (sarcasm detected?). If you spend next to nothing, expect to be packed in! And as for the lack of pockets.. use the overhead lockers.

I know that this post will sound incredibly condescending... but seriously folks. We all know about Ryanair's level of service, how many threads do we need???

GPMG - I'm sorry for your misfortune I really am, but when planning a holiday it is vital to thoroughly research the companies you are using and determine whether their service meets your requirements. You cannot afford to simply assume that another bag will double your weight allowance, you cannot assume anything when it comes to entering a contract such as this.

Edit: Just to be clear, I don't enjoy flying Ryanair and I certainly don't appreciate their level of service - but as many have said, they get one from A to B and they do it quickly.. for a flight less than 3 hours that's all that really matters!