PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 30th Jun 2009, 16:59
Jofm5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat62k

I'm with "Slim" on this one.

I regard my flights on Ryanair as shockingly good value.
They are good value, but are very poor in establishing with the customer up front exactly what they need to pay to get the service they require - the ASA has pulled them up on this more than once.

Flying_Frisbee
Without wanting to stick up for Ryanair, Frankfurt Hahn and Glasgow Prestwick, and for that matter, Brussels South Charleroi, are the official names for those airports.
Agreed, this is indeed nothing to do with Ryan Air - however it can be very misleading if you dont research where your going to first. I used to live/work in frankfurt and when ryan air opened up that route I thought I may use it - after at looking at where frankfurt hahn actually was I skipped it and stuck with BMI.

With all low cost airlines there are reasons why they offer cheaper fares, some of it is that not all you would expect is included and some of it is that your not going exactly where you may expect. There can be no issue with this unless you are being encouraged to believe what is not the case. Many lo cost carriers have been pulled up on this.