PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 30th Jun 2009, 07:32
GPMG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Slim for the snide remark. If you'd seen the villa that we rented you'd see that I may not be in Champagne money yet, but do have a choice from a nice selection of wines when spending on holidays.

As I said, Ryan Air flew at the right times and I wondered 'just how bad can it be?' Utter sh*te is the answer, thus I'll not be using them again and I'll happily warn anyone off making the same mistake.

In future I will line the pockets of those that understand that the service they provide is the basis on how their company is judged and who provide at least a low / reasonable level of service. I'd also have more confidence that money has not been saved whilst servicing the engines / flight controls. Seeing as MOL seems to think that any money saved anywhere is worthwhile,and seeing the turnaround times of RyanAir airplanes I wonder how long it will be before something bad happens.

I'll leave the seats free so that yourself and Seat62k can revel in your visions of cheap and cheerful.