PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 29th Jun 2009, 23:52
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I suppose this allusion to megalomania is something of an act. I suppose I should be grateful that you haven't deleted my posts or banned me like the previous poster!

The power my postings have because I am a Moderator is slim. But earned. But earned.
Earned from what? What is it you have earned that makes your opinion any more valid than anybody else who has either been a flying instructor or an airline pilot or both? There are plenty of vociferous posters on these forums and a spectrum of opinions. It is rare to see a moderator dominate a thread with their own partisan opinion. Even rarer to see one who threatens or actually bans a poster for taking a contrary viewpoint or position. Despite your protestation three posts above you then did that in the subsequent post.

Perhaps it would be better to take a step back and look at the wider picture rather than be too blinkered or overtly focused on only what you want to see. In fact isn't that the criticism you make of many of the posters on here?