PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stress Levels at Emirates
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 23:30
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tail-rota great post man! You have it exactly right...in the end there are only pussies who fly desks, who go home to bed every day at 3:30 or whatever...and WISH they had the balls to do the job...they whinge and write memos and FCI's and pretend they have power...but in the end they are eunuchs, scurrying to protect their jobs...I laugh harder every day! The shrill admonitions, the stern emails...surely they are in jest? I dread the management meeting, how is one supposed to keep a straight face? And hell if I will wear the uniform, I only wear that when paid...

I came for the money, I came for the lies...now I stay solely for the entertainment value...what on EARTH will they do next in inept, classic keystone cops fashion? There isn't much left to take away except *gasp* the job itself, my my what a shame that would be...to be forced to leave the paradise of Dubai and return to a real country?...it is all pretty hilarious...I try to explain to those not here what it's like but it's hopeless, you couldn't make it up if you tried...

I DO feel a tad sorry for the Talking Horse...I mean it MUST be uncomfortable being a sock puppet with Redha's hand up your ass...

Peace out to my fellow lions!