PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The wierd and annoying habits of Pax!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 13:00
Xcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stepping on your seatbelt as they stretch their legs behind you.. of course tightening your seatbelt as it catches, making it so tight you think you've suddenly become a qaudraplegic...

a (pilot) passenger carrying a transceiver up the back decides to give me some mystery traffic in imc... was quite funny after i landed...

someone walking down the aisle pissing in a sick bag and then leaning it against the seat rail hoping it wouldnt tip over...

Dingo baiting always got extra bait.. one guy tried to spew in the bucket with the baits instead of down the tube only to try and tip the bucket out the open rear door... needless to say after 2 hours of flying it was fairly sunbaked and stuck well to the elevator and rudder...

passenger sitting at the rear door locked the seatbelt in the door and hiding very well i might add the fact that he had no seatbelt on... only to get airborne hear a strange noise returning to land to find a ring of no paint from the metal clasp slapping the fuselage...

Passenger refused entry to aircraft went quitely home grabbed a bush knife and returned to chase the pilot around the aircraft until help arrived...

Back when i was throwing bags... a "pilot" actually sticking the metro on autopilot walking back through the aircraft climbing over newspapers to the rear undoing the nets as he went.. does number 2's on the newspapers wipes his ass returns to cockpit only for us to open the cargo door to a fresh steamer...