PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 27th Jun 2009, 12:31
joniveson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't knock it until you've tried it. I've only flown with Ryanair three times but have been either on time or early on every occasion and had an exit row seat every time. I've never found the staff to be anything less than courteous.

Unless you never read the papers, watch tv or read threads on here there is little excuse for not knowing about their 'scams'. Their booking system clearly states that you are paying for extra bags and not extra weight, it is well known that their seats don't recline and they don't use air bridges etc. They are a budget airline. As has been said in other threads, read the terms and conditions and it is all quite clear what you are getting.

Perhaps they are not the perfect airline but they got me to Majorca recently for €0.50 more than the bus to the airport cost me - €5 including tax! You don't go to McDonalds and expect service and food like you'd get at the Ritz so why do you expect first class service and standards from a budget airline?