PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Command upgrade and fleet transfer policy FCI 2009-046
Old 27th Jun 2009, 02:55
Mick Jagger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bin Liner

You re barking up the wrong tree mate. First of all I have NEVER had a DEC I have always joined at the bottom. You make little of my words at my leaving interview but leading up to that were 6 months of bitter negotiations with various managers culminating in a resignation from training followed by my resignation from EK. At least I sat down with the then HOFO and told him he was an idiot. What have you done to change your situation?
I enjoyed EK when I was there and no one was sadder than I when I left. Forgive me a little nostalgia.
If more pilots had stood up and been counted YOU would not be in the situation in which you find yourself.
Believe me my bitter friend, you can vent your spleen here to you hearts content, you may feel better but EK will not change because you have the cahonas to say it the way it is on an anonymous forum.
I am against DECs for many reasons, EK has more than adequate experience and ability amongst the FO ranks. DECs are not necessarily better than the GUYs you know.
You have some balls calling me a hypocrite after I left on my principals when you cower before your master in adversity.
Think again little man