PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabair Integrated Foundation degree with CPL
Old 24th Jun 2009, 15:14
ProPwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks rriisshhii for that,

I know I have left it quite late, this is because of work commitments this year and also ive been applying through cadet with airlines and have been rejected. at the selection process everyone seem to be fresh graduates with degree, and as for me well im jus a cabin crew with some industry experience.

which is why i came to the point that i must get a degree cos everyone else has got one!!! haha

i spoke to kingston university and the chances of me getting onto the course is very slim, plus i have to wait til clearing. on the other hand bucks uni, and having spoke to the course leader the chances are higher.

City university is very expensive, the cost of living in london as well as the course fees. Plus i kinda hate the london tube! :S

I know the bucks uni is quite new so it being low on the league table is not surprising, kingston on the other hand have no excuse! to kill 2 birds with 1 stone im going to opt for bucks uni, i just have to look for funding for the course to cabair and bucks uni aswell as the education.

I wish i done this 5 years ago and do have regrets but thats life!

thanks for your input